Flaunting my undiEs.

yee yee yaay yaay...bullshit!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

m_arathon@

~C.o.f.f.e.e.~

Oh, my 2nd one. Lolz...

I started online at about 10:15pm. Surf..chat..surf..chat..
With Andy, we chatted till 3am! Hahahaha. ......
On the other hand, Jessica's playing NEOPETS till 2sth am.
( "12 days more and she's still playing," her sis mentioned.)
Well, it's my 1st time i'm staying till so damn late. Probably i slept too long for my usual afternoon nap.
(I'm still couldn't sleep now.)
I was doing my physics past year Qs while chatting.( Still doing now cuz everyone's sleeping.) =P
What a brilliant idea! I'm not gonna sleep for tonight.
I'm gonna stay till morning comes...go jogging and play basketball with Kai Shen & Daniel.
So,i went to make coffee just now. It's my 1st time I'm making my own coffee...seriously!
(gulp~gulp~gulp~)
Emm,not bad. XD (At the kitchen...kaitzin spilled the Nescafe powder and the CoffeeMate.)
Hehehehe. I'm not sleepy at all. Yea,i'm gonna stay till the next day! *tough*
But, what's gonna happen if a "healthy" guy didn't sleep for a whole night?
Nvm.
Well, quite proud of myself for doing my physics Qs,chatting & blogging at the same time while everyone,
including my dogs are dreaming now. Hahahaha.


Now, back to my physics Qs...... ___*3:59am*

_____

*6:40am* ! Victoryyy... !

I've made it! I didn't even take a small nap. (I know,people. It sounds stupid.)

Ok. Go have a jog, gasp for fresh cool air...and play basketball with the two piglets.

Hahahaha.

" Pa~da~pap~da~da~I'm lovin' it! "







3 Comments:

Blogger kyzn.kaze said...

oh...i was in KL shopping centres. XXXXing bad that i had a great ache at somewhere near my heart and the lungs. *suffering!*

Sunday, October 30, 2005 11:02:00 PM  
Blogger JELA said...

jz found out this. hey gues wot.mum bought more ice cream. 2 litres one u know. altogether 4 boxes i guess. now breakfast lunch dinner oso ice cream. even now online oso ice cream in front of me. irresistable. nowdays eat ice cream like eat rice only.

Monday, October 31, 2005 6:46:00 PM  
Blogger kyzn.kaze said...

nope. just half-dead. XD
wei...ice-cream fiesta la now..!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 1:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home