Flaunting my undiEs.

yee yee yaay yaay...bullshit!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

As hazey as Kazey

Yay! It rained heavily this morning. I was so so so *gasp* ... unstopable very very happy. And yay~ the air must be much much cleaner now. CURSE you, haze! for being around these days. BUT NO! It's evening now and the haze eventually get much thicker!!! DAMN YOU, forest bakarians mama-fucker!

I don't want my body to be dirty inside la~ * pulls my hair of frustration *. Due to the haze, I can't exercise nicely, for the aim to get a well-tone figure, in my room (i'm lazy to walk to the gym in campus). Because of haze also! I've been breathing in contagious farts. Bwahahahahaha. I must must work away those 'sexy' flabs. *mind snapz!* oh, I STILL can't beat Esther anyway. Rofl. So, triple yay~s! It will be kinda too harsh if i say, " GROTESQUE FIGURE".

Look how happy she is. LOL.


Yesterday, 9 October '06, was my dear sweetie babe ESTHER TAN gorgeous *cough* punye birthday! HAPPY belated sexy-gorgeous-hot 18th BIRTHDAY, babe! *mwackz mwackz 'till flooded with my saliva* EEWWW~! I'll see you when I'm back to Subang alright? ;) HUGZ!

People! Let's go McD's Rahmadan Buffet, shall we? JOM-LA please? *big grin to you* I promise...just once, and you won't grow extra pounds. We break fast together-gether, ok? Must satistfy my TOTAL UTILITY 'till it becomes (-)ve. wtf, 'economics' sial~

Sigh~ I had Economics final paper yesterday. It wasn't pretty...Strong feeling that I'm gonna resit my ass for that. *pray hard 'till blood drops* (=..='''). AND just now, I had my everyone-knows-it's-goddamnit-tough English final paper. " I SAID PUT YOUR fucking PEN DOWN! ", I innocently put my poor black ballpen down as the examiner repeated himself for the 3rd time. ( T_T ) buhuhuhuhu.


Ravin & the hottest *ahem*!

Sad, Ravin's leaving very very soon. It's end of the semester now, which his last sem. in MMU = my 1st sem. in MMU. (T_T)(T_T) Ravin's a nice fella, kind of different other guys. "OLD MAN!" I call him always. Well, he's 23 and treats himself old as everyone says he looks 19 or early 20s. NOOO...i'm feeling old now. I wish you everything the best, old man! HHUUGGZZZ! We must take pictures!

*The Devil Wears Prada* ... awesome! I want to wear Prada also >.< ! How exciting Andrea, the main girl, 's job would be? BUT I certainly not opting for that 1000% type of boss. MUST WATCH! 'cuz I love fashion much. tee-hee. I'm getting my ass at the front of that movie again.

I want to/love to/ must...
*improve my English.
*buy clothes I feel I like.
*have a car. A 2nd-hand Kelisa will do good for me.
*sweat myself.
*take pictures/camwhoring with everyone else.
*watch lots of movies I've missed.
*go for a hair cut. Bad hair day each day.
*renew my passport.
*try the pumpkin thingy drink from Starbucks.
*have $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in my account, wallet, pockets, pencil-case, under the pillow, bathroom...not the bin. 'Cuz having credit card still a way long.
* ...have privacy *ahem* with my bitch.

oh ya! and FOOD! I wanna eat! McD's buffet! I'll die of health problem of fast food the next night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home