Flaunting my undiEs.

yee yee yaay yaay...bullshit!

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Journey to the 75

*cough*cough*cough*

Singapore? duh~ much different from K.L.

Talking about convenience. Well, a small country works easier than a large one. The smaller... maybe, the better the systems. Buses, cabs and trains are just anywhere to be found and !they do exist in a pleasant amount.

The people huh~ ( some...) I find them rude yo. ( heh! we Malaysians aren't really good also >>> ranked the 3rd rudest country as New York city = the most polite ). I don't know how to describe the rudeness I met in Singapore, but MOM -the experienced one- says it's a need for us to be much ruder towards them when they are rude. That's because some of them think themselves are better than us.

SHIT LA~! YOUR food not nice also and made me even heavier and fatter and it's 75kg now. wtf. But there's a thing i can see in many so-called the kiasus... they like to exercise. Young and old, morning and evening, any venue ( the National Library has fitness programmes every Wednesday in one of the 14 floors! ) It doesn't matter you exercise to be healthy or just to have a good physical, I bet you just wanna feel good. UNLIKE some of us with big tummys after those lil' briberies. YES, many Singaporeans did look good in physical. Especially the guys, nice in shapes, well groomed and nice tanned too.

I'm gonna get tanned maybe. ;P

Please, the autority in charge. Build skycrappers or towers or shops or malls or apartments with attractive architecture? I know there are nice places in Malaysia, but make it more! Good architecture is needed and not just focusing in K.L. Argh, how I wish I have the money to get the title '' Ar. '' along with my charming name.

All in all, good & bad / pros & cons always exist. I have a thought of working in Singapore after completing my degree, but after 2 weeks in Singapore... I really miss being Malaysian in Malaysia. :P

YAY~! * high-5 by myself * Classes start tomorrow. I don't know, I just kinda love to go classes. I love to walk. I love to see my friends. I love to stalk, in the library mainly and other places. And I couldn't wait to see the new batches students, 'cuz the possibilities of having more good-looking people is always there. (-.-''')

Hmmm... how should I work out my 75 ?

aahhh~ lipolysis. ouch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home