Flaunting my undiEs.

yee yee yaay yaay...bullshit!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Plebeian : not you.

Hot-Warm-Heat ... Cold-Cool- Ice, anyone?
The weather has been switching like that since not very lately - pretty harmful to us.

I wanna wake up like this breakfast guy everyday !


Off to classes not-willingly-'cuz-i'll-sweat-later. >.<

_ _ _ _ _

~11:30pm...

I went for a jog at 8pm with Farah at campus's stadium. I was surprised that the amount of people who went for jog had almost tripled. Back during the last semester, there were merely less than 7 joggers ( do we call joggers? ) on the tracks.

But, hey no. Thin, short, tall and fat asses are going on tracks nowadays ! Besides, aku punya eyes also saw many groups of people heading to the gym and the basketball/tennis courts.

AS a 49.9637% bitch; I was like, " What's wrong people!? Why would'ya wanna get sweaty instead? I thought you people hate to walk far so much and always have 'lazy~la' illness ? AND NOW...you said you wanna barbeque your fats !? GO HUMP THE DOG PLZ. "

No apologies, my like.

Moreover, I met my other friend who was sitting nearby the running tracks. A guy and a girl whom I don't know were sitting with her too. So, I just hello-ed and introduced me-self to the two after I greeted my friend. The thing is...

me: hi guys! i'm kaze. * shook hands with guy and girl*

girl: helo~ i'm Lina. * sweet *

guy: nice to meet you. * gave me dumb smile *

AGAIN, the bitch arrived, "Urm, helo mr.four-eyed-thick-flabs brown skin local? Are you not gonna introduce yourself and NEVER want to see me anymore? I'm so sorry for my dear friend who has you as her beau." Okay, I'm not categorizing Malays as this type of civilians we have; it's about the 'thing' inside everyone. Manners, I believe.

Fine, I'll stop being a female dog. This is a common situasi I'm used to, no point shouting my heart out everytime.

A plebeian? nah...hardly can found one.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home