Flaunting my undiEs.

yee yee yaay yaay...bullshit!

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pirated Bill-bill-bongs

I went jogging again just now...
I stretched my legs...
I broke my shorts' middle part (the penis area)...
It was beige and I have another same shorts as black...
I bought them for S$ 5 during the last holiday.



Punishment for being anjing betina. (T.T)
definitely not a couple. HAH~ u'll always be shorter.

Daniel Tofu just turned 17 during the past Sunday. Wakakakaka...still a kid - his the youngest among us. We go clubbing, you stay at home. We go watch 18-rated movies, you'll watch CartoonNetwork wtf. ...He doesn't look 17 anyway, so no worries :D

he was drunk, pic not nice. not-his-gf-YiWei's at the right

And I just ter-wished a week earlier to my friend, Shaqir his 23th birthday. (-.-''')

I'll show you his hair next time. Natural and well groomed and better than girls' hair. (>.<)



Sigh~ I'm getting old.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya lou hang!
die earlier than me you!

ne ne ne ne ne ~


..
forgive me,
still young.
:$

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 10:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah next time if daniel can drive edi sure die earlier than us wan!!

oops *touch wood*

Saturday, November 25, 2006 10:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home