Flaunting my undiEs.

yee yee yaay yaay...bullshit!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Shakir Dua Puluh Tiga

" I'm 23 ... *\(^O^)/* !"

Shakir was five last Thursday when i was merely a few months old. (-.-)
Oh, I forgot to snap pic of Burn's awesome VW beetle~ No, we didn't take that for the night. It was the VW van 'cuz there were 7 of us.

the poser is sending his van to the workshop for a redo. we shall wait.

So, the seven *cough*hunks*cough* went to FRIENDS Cafe located somewhere-in-Malacca-town-obviously-i-don't-know-where *ggaasspp* for so-called makan+celebration. Haha.


FRIENDS wasn't bad, just a bit pricy.




The jokers. ( Bob, Kusha, OJ, Desmond )

Shakir's girl-drink stands left...

...he couldn't stop grabbing her ass.


I had this sad drink. Nope, No orgasm 'cuz it wasn't really came with what the name was >>> " Extreme nyer... " Yea, that's a lame thingy for a Lemon+Lime+slicedcucumber. hmph~!

I didn't snap my White Sauced Fettucine...... IT WAS SO UGLY! how kedekutnya that they made my pasta as dry as Sahara as possible wtf.

I was and am the youngest whenever i'm with this bro-s. muahahahaha.


The source of life: A beer and a stick.































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home