Flaunting my undiEs.

yee yee yaay yaay...bullshit!

Monday, April 02, 2007

a costly eventful weekend *sob*sob*

I have developed my interest for F1 racing cars.

-_-'''

I know it's pretty amazed *hohohoho...dances* , but not until I witnessed the real thing on this beautiful Sunday afternoon.
The ooommmppphhh noise the racing cars made -although it's damn freaking poking my ears- touched my heart. wtf.

LOL. Speaking of normal human language, I think it's awesome la. bwahaha.

babi, syok sendiri.
yup, there was a Formula One roadshow held at MITC, Malacca. Sorry guys, I didn't see any skimpy F1 chicks there. All because I was busy checking out those cute, young F1 racers.

*cough*cough*
Nah~ !
I hot-day-dreamed myself driving those saubers. Aww, man! I'm so gonna have at least a BMW325i one day. *harapan tinggi...twinkles*
I did not stay long, so I went home with my big brothers early.

Don't throw eggs at me, I know I like eggs but...

okay! okay! done. this is not the main thing i wanna jot down in my dear blog.

*30th April 2007, Kaze went to Trinite at Equatorial Hotel, Malacca.
Joey G, as always, he was (is) handsome with his formal attire.

Marion C, my all-time-favourite lady in Malaysia (woooohhh!), she's just absolutely stunning ! gorgeous! sexay! in her golden short dress and golden heels too!

The duo lead the night to a good one. No doubt, hosting is their profession after all. :)
Another thing I like about on that night, the setting.
The hall was really big, as I mentioned previously, the stage! If you've seen one of the PCD's MVs, it's almost the same... like a black background with yellow light bulbs.

It looked like a opening wall of Victoria'sSecretFashionShow's runway.
AWW~I just love that.

My new-found "friend". =)

I was somehow sesat. lol. I mean, my attire. Everyone was formally dressed, with all kinds of nice tuxedos, gowns etc etc.
Me? A grey long sleeved collared + levi's baggy jeans + a merun coloured tie.
=_='''

Forgive me, I managed to pay for two proms only, not the dresses. T.T
It's a god-damn-RM165 , okay!

Vince and Dayang. They sang us pleasantly. Good voices though. But I would like to say Dayang was acting ( or, pretending? ) like Beyonce.
Flipping her golden hair for several times, booty shaking, ... aren't these Beyonce's bootylicious benchmarks? hahahaha. Nevermind, she performed well anyway.
K-town-klan? ......not in my list. :P

The girl I always think she's different from others, and I don't know her name.

Me don't really know how to describe that night.
Some 'help' here...vhanded and Ayapopo. ;)
But one thing, me thinks that the Prom King this time looks horrible, not the Prom Queen of course. Can you tell me how do you vote for a Prom King, in actual?
*I'm not asking for a fight.

Back to this Sunday evening, I just got home from Chinese Music Composing Competition organized by MMU's best society, Chinese Language Society.
Heh, I'm a chinaman! Must support for at least, support. wtf wtf. -_-'''

Congratulations to
Darren Chuah ! This guy here, he got home with TWO best composing awards, the third prize (his second song) and the champ. (his first song) !!!
Altogether = 4 awards !
Isn't that chun-ted ? Me voted his first song punya okay!
-_-
I admire his talent with words ( in English, Mandarin etc. ), even though with simple ones. What's more till I heard him sang just now, he has good voice indeed !

Congrats again ;)

The 3 judges : ZhongShengZhong ( wrong spelling i know ) who's a local many-lil'girls-fav'-cutie-artist, and two other famous music teachers. The two *cough* old men gave harsh comments weh. But, that's what I think they should.
Good comments = more improvement.
~ Victory, aside. ~

As for other competitors, ...... the competition was tensed. LOL. All of them have great talents and voices. There were quite some nice songs I would like to hear again.
Hmmm, I'm gonna ask if they ought to produce a copy of CD whereby all the competing songs will be collected. :P

ZSZ was sorta cute la, but not in my real thoughts.
Omg, if you were there, just see how crazy those young chinese girls were after him.
" Zhong ! I wanna take picture with you ! Zhong! Sign for me pwweeaassee!
Zhong! I want to spank your ass ! "
I made up the last part. :P

Kaze will stop here 'cuz he has to crack his tiny brain to design a flyer to promote his group's business project.
Sigh.

But but but!!!!!

Tell you ar~ MMU has lots of mammals who are talented.
Best in Malacca and Cyberjaya ya'know!
Don't play play huh! >_<

-_-'''
pictures...kominasai...soon soon.



6 Comments:

Blogger VHanded Cheepeng said...

Actually what we do is to vote the best couple, instead of individual prom king and prom queen, so, if you don't like the prom king, go ask for a fight... haha... But I think that couple(so called couple, actually is best friends) is more suitable to win the prom king-queen.

Monday, April 02, 2007 9:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah banyak giler events your uni got. i jarang join mine.. too lazy + usually nobody from my class bothered to participate -__- lol.

Monday, April 02, 2007 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger kyzn.kaze said...

vahanded, it's just a confusion/question of mine. no worries. :)
I saw you passed by Plaza Siswa this afternoon! Do drop by and buy some SecretRecipe's brownies from me!

Clem, yup yup. what's on now is Japanese Cultural Week. kinda heboh tho. :P You can drive to here anyway. wtf wtf.

Monday, April 02, 2007 6:19:00 PM  
Blogger jessieloi said...

almost every week i read rage, something is always going on in mmu.

oh, and its my dream to own a bmw also! or at the very least, a guy with one. haha.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 8:40:00 PM  
Blogger kyzn.kaze said...

yay! we can race next time with our gorgeous BMWs !

wah...u bf bf bf la now.
*wink*wink*

wtf, i sound so gatal wtf.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 5:12:00 AM  
Blogger dcdarren said...

wahaha.. thx for the compliments wor.. any pics of tat nite ?

Wednesday, December 12, 2007 10:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home