Flaunting my undiEs.

yee yee yaay yaay...bullshit!

Friday, March 16, 2007

MiSs * misS

I had english drama performance on the past Monday, and guess what?

My group of 6 got into semi-finals ! out of 150 students approximately my english lecturer teaches. ....ok, my batch has 2,000 students then. O_o'''
*stress*stress*

well, drama performance is fun anyway. ;)

Before I tell you my semangat-day of my life (today), here are my assignments for this final semester of my foundation studies...

* english drama performance semi-finals and academic writing
* business project and tutorial presentation for Business Management
* a company's account report for Accounting
* Moral's drama presentation and social work(wtf !)
* promS to attend on 30th &31st March ( Marion C ! Hannah T ! Joey G ! they're coming! )

-click-
* a web-page design of Computer Application 2
* exams start tomorrow until 30th March ( gotta rush to the party after exam. tutututu~)

...that's all i can think of for the moment. fuh-fuh.

My heart ached yesterday out of a sudden. Yea, I meant physically pain.

It stayed for about 2 hours.
suffered sial !

yea! My semangat-day ! Today's my group's very first day running the B.M's business project.

......

We sell fruits, yet cookies are our main product.
Haha, you might think it's kinda -whatever- , just tell you...today's business was good!
2 watermelons, 5 guavas and about 4 honeydews were sold in one hour time !

It's really nice to see that the 12 of us cheered, joked, fought... while we were cutting, preparing, packing the fruits.
I don't know how to describe the scene, you just have to imagine yourself being there with your friends doing things together and have fun.

Why am I being so semangat ?
Honestly, it's the support that they and I gave each other...seeing far that we WILL succeed in this business (fruits, cookies etc.).
It might sound old-fashioned to you but I would like you to know that I am truly happy, touch and appreciate when people I know, especially close ones, are helping each other, give support and ...with laughs.

yup, the business will be going on untill the second last week of this semester.

:P

ugh, bad english of a university student. *malu*malu*malu*

I'm getting fuglier...so I went for a jog when it drizzled just now.

Study! Study! Library now!






2 Comments:

Blogger jessieloi said...

ayor! My dear boy so stress. Never mind. you come back to subang that time got rave party for you to go to.

Saturday, March 17, 2007 3:15:00 AM  
Blogger kyzn.kaze said...

yayayayayyaayaya!!!!!!!!

omg, i can't wait for that day to come! hope it'll be fun ler. nvrm, we shall go clubbing later that nite. ;P

gogogogogogo~!

Saturday, March 17, 2007 8:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home