Flaunting my undiEs.

yee yee yaay yaay...bullshit!

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The sun's setting.

Valentine's Day ! Chinese New Year ! ... How did you celebrate these?

This blog is so dead. =P

Nvrm.

I celebrated Chinese New Year... nicely in HongKong, Macau and some places of China ( Yang Jiang, Guang Zhou & Zhu Hai- pig sea wtf ) .
I'll talk about the vacation not-now. :)

As for now, things piled up a lot - Drama presentation, assignments, war between friends and... my body.
*eyes rolled down looking at the flabs* buhuhuhuhuhu.
I just couldn't control my food intake when i was on my CNY vacation. Those bloody chinese awesome seafood and other oily tasty delicacies.

Aside.

People do change as the time passes:
bad to good? friendly to ignorant? etc etc.
I think I'm in the position between the tiger and the dragon.
I guess I'm so depressed now, struggling hard to maintain the good relationship towards my classmates and friends, while in the same time, showing my terrible self to upcoming exams and tons of assignments... and maybe expressing too much for Drama? wtf.

I'm not like myself before anymore.
I wake up as late as possible now as what I strongly agree that it's bad to stay up late on the night before.
I will now feel tired everytime my class starts.
I sigh whenever things to do with assignments show up.
I, too, saying things behind my people/friends more.
I procrastinate hell-a lot these days.

I just wanna sleep and not to wake up 'till I think I should.

:\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home