Flaunting my undiEs.

yee yee yaay yaay...bullshit!

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

So Random.

Once upon a time, I went for a movie with Peggie and some two other friends last Sunday wtf.
Emerald Park ( my living place ) screwed up their router thingy recently and I went 'gggrrrr' all the time.

Hannibal Rising ! We first thought it's gonna be like , " ARGH! He cut her boobs! wtf " or maybe, " fuck! Maggots at his armpits ! " wtf wtf.
It wasn't that horrified at all though they eaten Misha, the lil' sister of Hannibal. O_o'''

Gaspard Ulliel !

In the end, Hannibal , oh-damn-he's-fucking-yummy Gaspard Ulliel, found out that he ate some pieces of his sister also. *yum*yum* wtf.

I don't mind having a charming mentally-disturbed savaged serial killer tortures me. oh, yea~!

*think*think*......better not, I still need to have good food.

_______________

Fav' songs recently:

*Avril Lavigne - ( almost all the songs are nice in her latest album - The Best Damn Thing )

-_-



Peggie! I thank you for sharing my thoughts and listening to my craps. lol. Glad that you had fun that day. :) hahahaha, she was smilling all day long.


~some past memories will be updated if I manage to wake up at 7am everyday so I can have a lil' better connection wtf~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home