Flaunting my undiEs.

yee yee yaay yaay...bullshit!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The power of H2O. *sobs*

OMG ! Finally ! finally! !!!!!
IT'S FUCKING RAININGGGGGG !!!!!

You've no idea how hot and dry Malacca could be since the day, Sunday, I was back here. The heat was worst than in Kedah and Thailand.
I sweated every single second, and have to escape to the library to peek-a-boo cuties wtf. Air-cond la !
honestly, my evil root - procrastinationwtfgotthiswordornot - drags me a lot. I just post this entry because I feel like typing it and also, it's raining heavily now.

*change topic*

Yea, we love rainy days sometimes. You'll have the urge to do things, especially in the indoors *ahem*.
Or maybe you'll be a lazy booty, relaxing at home... tv, online, sleep, eat, sex wtf etc etc. Even so, the artistic mind of yours might inspire you something from the water drops.
More dramatically, go have fun in the rain !

---------------------
Spiderman 3 was good. but many people dislike it having a few villains in the 140 minutes movie. wth ? How about the X-men ? itu lagi banyak, lagi sibuk kan ?

-_-'''
I like Peter's hairdo when he's naughty wtf.
---------------------

yay! wee! woo! the wtf busts.

Suet's Barry came back from the US. Happy for her, 'cuz she's gonna have loads of fun as planned ; sad for me 'cuz ......haiyo, she'll be very busy lar.

---------------------

I have a lot of things to talk about the places, parties, usual outgoing, fight, drama... I went and witness. I'm just too piggy!

This sound really unsurprised. But mind you! I'm evolving wtf.
* I went for a jog at 7:15am this morning, then walked to mamak-kopitiam nearby to have a glass of hot milk.
* I go library these days. yes, I'm working hard on it.
* I'm reducing my visit to the HOUSE to the lowest I could. ( i'll talk about this later.)

...and i realised that I'm turning into a health-conscious freak ! I was one, and 'retired'. Now, the ego is back ! wtf macam venom dalam spidey je.

---

wee~! the wind is so so so strong. it blew my wig away wtf.

i wish i have a pink fan

damn kesian, it had been really long since the last visit from the storm.

*You need colours in your life.

So serious wtf.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home