Flaunting my undiEs.

yee yee yaay yaay...bullshit!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

A pleased plebeian wtf.


I've been forcing myself to lead the so-called healthy lifestyle.

I've been...
- trying as hard as possible to have a 7-hour sleep.
- cutting fried-oily-food to the lowest intake. ( i find Tuna-in-SpringWater tastes better than Tuna-with-Mayo' , no? )
- abstaining from having supper. ( had one burger-daging-special last night wtf )
- 2 half-boiled eggs almost every morning with instant oatmeal+milk. ( wah...damn good breakfast sial , and I did that for thrice of my dinner -_- )
- lots of veg. for lunch. not the meat 'cuz not tasty. XP
- jogging around the housing area nearby with some workout every 2 days.
- drink water as much as I hope to wtf.
- think positively. ( it's really challenging T__T wtf )
- take the stairs instead of the elevator in the 3-storey high library, because i want to shape my butt :P. ( i've been there every single day for these 3 weeks! and i will still continue to peek-a-boo there until my finals end on 25thMay *eyes with sparks* wtf )

" omg, serious ar? "." you old man la you~"." yer~jeles jeles "." oh man! you sick ar? "


YOU'RE THE ONE WHO're SICK ! bohohohohoho.
yea, it's really not easy to cope and follow those 'rules' i set for myself.
I'm insane, I know. :P Go for the max! wtf.

and RIGHT at this moment when you're digging your nose, how I wish to end the damn finals and proceed to my degree studies and graduate and work wtf so fast. First year pun belum habis~ -_-

And and and ! partying! travelling! any outings ! and buka myself to lots lots lots of food I nak makan. hmph! *semangat dancing wtf*

PLEASE~ let me pass this final exams. T___T
_____________________

kaze's thumbs up go to recent music...

Marron 5 's - It Won't Be Soon Before Long
Travis - The Boy With No Name
Elliott Yamin - *his own name la*
taiwanese S.H.E - Play ( hohoho, it's the very first time I have interest on their new songs)
Timbaland - Shock Value ( not very latest la :P but the tracks are awesome )

______________________

I have the feeling of getting emo' for the next entry wtf got plan somemore.

smiles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home