Flaunting my undiEs.

yee yee yaay yaay...bullshit!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

smooch*



It's pretty interesting to be in a drama, and as an audience at the same time.


*ahem* Drama = be it on stage or social drama*

First of all, I've no idea why but I just felt like putting something... some footsteps, history, so i can something to read when I'm bald with grey side hair and ..alone. wtf damn emo.

Personally, to be in both positions at one time...It's like a time-travelling thing, I don't know how to explain it exactly... but yea, it's cool.

My question is, what's your point/opinion towards two good friends of yours making out?

BOOO- I'd asked that to a few people and as I expected, " Nononononono...it's wrong! how could it be? good friends? nonononono, no way~ "

One of them actually came back and said maybe it could be the result of our beings as well - Asians.
I agreed.
I mean, it's impossible to find a person who practically and mentally accepts, behaves, acts etc.etc. openly and he has no wrinkles at all if he died at the age of 121. =_=
Jebus! Just accept it, Asians will never be any more open/let loose in all kinds of matter.
Warned! I'm not saying I'm F-ing accepting and broadly minded. I am being conservative in various issues too.

Back to the Q, so yea, what's your take on that event happening right in front of your eyes?

{ I do need lots of feedbacks, comments and critics. I am accepting any kind of shootings with all my heart. :) }

My words and statements are confusing all the time, so let me declare these beforehand...

I kissed a good friend of mine, and it happened in front of other buddies.

You might guess it right, but whatever. :P
I had instinct some time ago that this would happen.
Here's the synopsis I remember roughly,
- He was drunk, maybe half drunk, still we were dancing on the floor in the club. But as usual whenever we dance on the floor - head lockings, so-called hot dance shit. lol.
I didn't know why but we just kissed! and totally making out while dancing to the music ( hell! the music was really great that night due to Madonna's HardCandy launch ).
I didn't push him away nor ask/say anything. We just kept dancing and the kiss just went on and on until a friend of ours came " omg omg " laughed, and pushed both of us away from each other. The other friends, haha, the looks on them were like and they said " Kaze, you fucking kissed him! How could you!? ". The good friend i kissed couldn't recall who he made out with. awkwardness is there I assumed very much when he was told about it by other friends.

....sigh, everyone actually thinks I'm such an innocent good boy, won't go flirt around and stuff.
As one always yells, " Where is my good-boy Kaze? come back ! come back! " hahahahaha.

" I can kiss you RIGHT now if you want to! " .....buddies kinda' quiet when i said that. :P

BUT COME ON, I can do those things if I wanted BUT it's under my good control.
Kissing? let me clarify this, it is just a kiss. A make out. A natural act that two (maybe more wtf) individuals would do under some un-explainable conditions/situations/circumstances.

Matter of fact, I'm able to put away the inhibition to kiss anyone and I really enjoy kissing. what's more, a much comfortable kiss if the other part is a friend.
It's like a heaven-like sensation when the lips touch, I meant, this will not happen if you totally throw your tongue to me instantly. I hate it.
I kiss passionately - if that's what you call - and it makes me feel good. And I'm standing strong (always) on my argument : there will never be any deep feelings towards the person I kiss.

Again, it's just a kiss. and to people who are still confused about the beings of a slut ( LOL ), erm, I don't know how to elaborate for you. Slut, by definition, is labelled upon a person who is deemed sexually promiscuous.
READ THAT! i myself can totally respect/accept you , any of you, having ONS..sleep around yada yada..because it's you, your life, not mine. No offence, you're not a slut yet.
I could be sexually active too, just not yet, I have my stand on my principles.

Everything aside. I do think it's pointless to blabber further.
It's there, no, they are there - The thoughts and perceptions coming from AND staying in all paths.
I don't know, but I just feel it. The look in the witnesses' eyes. And for sure, the look on his face by the next night few of us met up for a drink.

I am depressed. was being really a fuckface at work. Colleagues cheered me up, love 'em.
Wanting so bad to assure him that, " Excuse me, it's just a kiss. please, there's no any other thoughts at all. And thank you, 'cuz it was kinda good with the pierced tongue. Something different. wtf wtf. LOL "
Goddamnit, I really don't want to lose this friendship. I really enjoy being his company and vice versa. The only friend who bitches about anything, great fun, laughs, blablablablabla..
You know that kind of friend you really like, but hell! impossible the love-like. get what i meant?

=____= should I talk to him now? days later? weeks? months? ..or no need, act normal nia~ no need to cakap banyak-banyak wtf. ______SO, i just told him this noon that I wanna' assure him it was just a kiss..nthg much.
Since there's no any further discussion, I assume everything's ok. Maybe no, I don't think so. Sigh why i'm so miserable one. :(

I even thought of travelling alone wtf so random. AWAYYYY from social depression.
Plant my feet in the cold sand, enjoy the ocean breeze, lil' sun tanning, maybe work in a farm (the caucasian ones 'cuz they have good natural scenery around them most likely lol), social service...hmmm, i would like to do some childhood education. love to "preach" the kids.. ha~

I don't mind if you call me a freak or any names you can thought of (muka cirit-birit wtf), because I sincerely a coward and thinks only about himself, floating in his own naive thoughts.

anyway, if you would like to share anything, PLEASE do so. I love it and appreciate it very much.
cheers.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i enjoy kissing too more than anything else actually, even more than sex.

but like you said.. we're asians - conservative asians at that. even if you put the situation between a guy and a girl who are both good friends, i think the outcome would be the same if either one is not that open-minded: awkward.

eh i oso thought of travelling alone! hahaha but it's just a passing thought 'cause i damn scared the feelings of loneliness will set in. not to mention it's a little.. dangerous i guess.

actually i'm not contributing much oso wtf but i don't know the situation well enough to comment further.. hopefully your friend would somehow be 'open' enough to accept it as just a platonic kiss and nothing else.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008 6:32:00 PM  
Blogger kyzn.kaze said...

hahaha...gosh,thank you so much. no worries at all 'cuz i welcome any comments. love hearing from all walks of life, absorb different perspectives. hehe.
tyty. :D

it's expected that things won't be the same as before. i'm not sure, but i think it's common. so yea, i am letting the time to be the judge. :)

Wednesday, May 07, 2008 3:59:00 AM  
Blogger JELA said...

i dont see a problem in kissing lor. maybe he's just not that open.
talk to him lor n tell him wot u really think. then the rest is up to him.
yeah things might not be the same. but well this is life. we can't have everything in the way we want.
things might turn out good. one day this might even be forgotten =) *huuuggzzz**

Thursday, June 19, 2008 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger cassie_licious said...

u kissing at the club.. i think it was jz a spur of the moment! it was like "at the moment" situation.

i dnt think that its wrong ... since he didnt seem to mind tht u were kissing him..

the friend thing mayb abit tricky.. its only depending on your fren, on how he is accepting it..

i guess its best that u guys talk about it .. get things out n make it clear to each other.

hopefully tht he will still accept u as his fren la... if he is being too over-dramatic about the whole situation.. then i think he is jz being childish!

ps. i totally agree with u about blair's dress... lol. *winks*

pps. HUGS n KISSES!

Friday, August 15, 2008 1:44:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok..sorry...sort of bored at work and bumped into ur blog...call me a stalker..whatever..

anyway..i laughed...reading ur blog..and this..dont ask me why..but i just did...and pls..don't take offense ok??

i mean personally, for me..a kiss...is something really passionate..and i dont think i'd end up doing it with someone i dont like...or love to be precise...i mean come on!? A good kiss takes some emotions and passion that blurts right from the heart...

but then again..in ur case/incident, it could just be due to some booze(did u have any?)...and then..really..if u really don't have anything further than just a kiss..i guess u shud really let him know..but then again..make sure what u said..u keep it real too..:P

in this case, as much as you would like things to be normal again, sad to say...it's really entirely up to him what is he going to do about it from here forward..u get what i mean....?

just a thought..and i'd think u shud just speak to him personally...to make things clear...and the best thing..it makes u less troubled..like what u're feeling now...

my penny worth....cheers..:)

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 10:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home