Flaunting my undiEs.

yee yee yaay yaay...bullshit!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

psycho

So much emotional/mental burden - stress, tension whatever you called it,
that blurting out all in this blog only helps reliefs a little.


Maybe I should have happy entries... no grievance, anger, confession instead.
So that my own blog can cheer me up everytime I read wtf.

Or maybe I should forget about this blog, I can't help but to be very emotional, depressed and moody in the posts.

sigh~ let things around me flow freely.

*

Naive, naive.

*

Mean, always mean.

*

Self-centered, typically one.

*



Love.

I have the feeling that I'm going to be a real meaner,
and a bitch and piss-off many people, soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bring you to the hill near my house and shout out all sad sad things, want? =)

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 1:36:00 AM  
Blogger kyzn.kaze said...

i really need that. thankz babe. :`)

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 3:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home