Flaunting my undiEs.

yee yee yaay yaay...bullshit!

Sunday, July 08, 2007

sweet escape

4 bottles of beer and a class of liquor.
How about that for an occasional drinker? suprisingly, i went dizzy for awhile. :P

No, i didn't drink recently...'ve been a good mama's boi wtf.
I was 'supposed' to play pool with Jack & Nick... owh, haven't introduce Nick. well, he's a hawt-y. *see his friendster* :P

So I hopped in their car ( at about 2am O_o ) and found myself in a favor-trap.

*Gotcha!*
=_= JJ & Rudy do great jobs.


The Mission : Eddy and a bunch of friends somehow got too hyper and drunk at his birthday party at Bed.
We - the threesome
wtf - offer our proud kindness to rescue them. vvrrrrooooommmm all the way to kl from ss15 in less than 30mins.
I was kinda afraid that we might kena speedtrap. but wtf la, those drunk-iards might lose their virginity for the 7286378691782964 times if we don't hurry up. *ha~*

It's ...'entertaining & hilarious' are the words to say this... to see people who are drunk and about to pass-out.
- They tend to show their wild-selves from the deep.
- Tell the OMG-truth which you'll never expect and you just want to dig out more from their mouth. (HAHAHAHAHA. it's evil, but interesting. :P )
- Dance with you and talk to you in a very dramatic way.

ALERT! these happen if they were drunk after a party or some fun events.

I do wonder what if you drink due to depression or emotional stress issues.
Well i don't know any causes since i haven't really got drunk before, bitch!

As seen on tv, the pathetic drunk soul...
* cries ?
* get into a cats-&-dogs fight ?
* doesn't bother much about what's happening
around...
* ONS ? O_o!

* jumps off from the building after a wild dance and regrets at his after-life because it was just an accident? wtf wtf.

According to my big head, I try to tell myself to stay awake and drink lots of water when i start to get dizzy. I'm a survivor ~!

-_-
I've been watching Brothers and Sisters recently. *abc tv link*
Click the links for more info. 'cuz i ain't gona crap you with " owh~it's nice! touching! blablabla go clean my legs wtf. "


A story about a family where the members are really close to each other. I weep , not literally, at almost all the 10 episodes i watched so far. you'll know when the moments of emotional affection show up and the heartbreaking/heartening songs are played.

T__T just to make your life miserable.


and Mandy Moore's latest { Wild Hope }...


OMG *bimboish tone* ! i just didn't sound like an emo-animal, did i ? wtf wtf.

no reason,...... maybe there is. and i find myself listen more to Mix.fm than Hitz.fm/FlyFm.


*sleeps*


My other family members - TheGang if that's what you're looking for - and I met up with *cough*not-long-lost*cough* Angela few nights ago, since er...don't know how long already. :P

tell me you pretend not to see my tripled chin !

got rid of it, yay~! *tipu sendiri*

long talks, catch-ups, gossips...haha. like what you do when you meet an old friend. She's now stunning as ever, I swear! compare to last time during high school.... lol. the two of us would be talking about how could we turn her into a lady wtf.

:P I mean, more feminine.

never stop heart you, Angela. xoxoxo

____

Mr.HornyFace/Hot a.k.a Nick, hohohohoho. (this guy dances his booty off, ask EstherGemok for proof wtf) If you happened to read this, i just wanna say it was nice talking to you. Yes, I am quiet and only tagging along the laughs. But that's just for the time being 'cuz we baru kenal! ha~ maybe i'll tease you more next time. And congratulations that you're attached to ChocolateBrownie ( it's delicious but eewww~too sweet... diabetes can die wtf :P ). I am happy for both of you, really. hugs.

and stop worrying if i were bored ! I AM NOT *punch*punch*

____

Bounce off to bath. Why do i end it with that always!!!?? yer~


I love shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home