Flaunting my undiEs.

yee yee yaay yaay...bullshit!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

hi, i'm back alive wtf


curse you motorcyclists! no, shouldn't have said that.
people who ride motorcycles are still normal humans...

but they are just...argh, curse you people whenever you bikes and I'll take back my words when you're not biking wtf.

great, I guess my Driving Phobia project will soon be fully accomplished.
support this project will'ya!?

wtf =___=

you know those chinese shops which they help people to remove their moles?
yea, you'll somewhat believe the 'explaination' of the positions of your moles.

e.g. a mole next to your mouth = you love eating wtf

so as mine! i have one at the very top right corner of my forehead and it says...


" Becareful whenever you drive. "
ZOMG. well, I've known this for quite some time but never believe it.

Until I met my second accident last night. poor Atos. <3 This time, the bike hit straight to the middle lower part of the car between the two doors.

The first accident, the bike's accelerator hit the front windscreen causing the beautiful crack.
It has lengthened now. T_____T >rm500 weh~

AND NOW ! ugh~ i've already gave Mother the mindset that her car will face some spice when her son is the driver.

here's what she said ever since I joined Voices and got home late every few days in a week :

" you go find a room now near your uni. and stay there.easier....and that's by next month. "
sigh. this bad situation is now 'thickened'.

all i wish for now is to live in Subang (still), have a car (MYVI's best) or a driver (yea, i'm starting to dislike driving) and of course, get allowance of >rm1200/month (excluding school fees and everyday meals) ! thousand two is a lot for me.

yes, it is.

crap, stop dreaming. it's my Chirstmas wish, dont'ya ever think about plagiarism.

*stares*

maybe I'll stop clubbing, driving and reloading my phone's credit, these save a lot, man!
what's more i baru joined CaliforniaFitness for rm100/month.

must visit the gym often now, workout and... enjoy the eyecandies! :P


......pathetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home