Flaunting my undiEs.

yee yee yaay yaay...bullshit!

Monday, October 15, 2007

let's roll !


Have you ever realise whenever you're driving, any pedestrian you pass would definitely look at you ( or rather searching hard where the driver is ) and their heads would just follow until your car's ass pass theirs? Or should I say they have their eyes lock on the driver?

You do that whenever a car pass by, don't you!?. ha~!

This really makes me wonder what the heck YOU're looking at, dude! Always!

"It's none of your business at all ! You walk , I drive... so hell, keep walking and looking straight or you'll step the shit! "

I'm a kind and proud Malaysian, I don't say those wtf. *shy*

But yea, what exactly are you looking for? Someone you might know? So, what?
It's not like I could stop my car at the side of the road just to say " hey i saw you! ", and drive away.

=___=

Personally, I do think it's one spontaneous reaction of the humans' genes.

I have tried before whenever I'm out for a jog or a walk.
I look straight everytime a car passes by, at the same time taking a quick peep when the car is about to drive away from my sight.
GOTCHA! I can actually see the driver does take a quick look at me too! ( ish ish~ perasan )

The truth is, it is difficult not to 'look' at the driver. heh! These happen no matter you're at the opposite direction of the car or vice versa.


Ah~ manusia, manusia, tetap manusia. :P

---

Brothers & Sisters Season 2 > OUT !
Heroes Season 2 > OUT !

<3

---

I'm jobless and reckless and speechless and...... for this holiday of a month, with no holidays for X'mas and NewYear when the next semester starts. ARGH!

I'm considering a brilliant idea of dad's : Go for SIA pilot after under-graduate studies.

I have a good height *ahem*, healthy eyes *ahem*, good body *AHEM!*...
what else for a pilot? Attractive?
I'm sure I'm way more than that! *faints*

p/s: Being a vain pot at times is good.

lol, anyway...
( putting "lol" in the blog does sound pathetic, LOL to yourself wtf )

so anyway, yea, I might opt for that most likely.
I'm not thinking about the free air trips, just the money. :P

Pilots really earn a lot ah?
Good pay for a sky-driver?

---

I wanna fly the Airbus 380 la! 'cuz there won't be any stupid bikes bang my plane.

*wweeee~*



gosh~ what's with me and driving.
It must be the accidents. *punches bunnies*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha all those qualities suitable for air steward la! "coffee, tea, or me" LOL always reminds me of esther.

yeah sometimes i just unconsciously stare at someone. it's like nothing to do too bored in the car (or outside the car walking) so just look at something rofl.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 1:48:00 AM  
Blogger kyzn.kaze said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 2:19:00 PM  
Blogger kyzn.kaze said...

XD esther, esther.

no la, air steward macam gigolo je wtf. pilot got much standard a bit. haha.
anyhow, i also consider if i were to go for pilot. sure must sign bond for about 7 - 10 years. it's fine for me. but, will my uni degree still has its power ah if i'm opting for another job/career after that period of flying.

kinda worried abt this tho.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 2:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm sure will have la.. if not bazir jer study rajin2 bayar banyak2 duit wtf.

actually these days they don't care what particular course you major in so long as you got a degree lol. i looked up before.. i think (in my case la) even if you wanna be a writer for some mags you don't need a degree in Mass Comm.

which is why i took business lol.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 3:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home