Flaunting my undiEs.

yee yee yaay yaay...bullshit!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

I have more holes than you now.

i'm typing these without my right thumb, index finger and middle finger.
Go try typing now without these 3 MOST important fingers of your life.

buhuhu. T_T *cries dengan banjir effect*

Apparently, I couldn't stand seeing the extra bubble-like dead skin growing on these 3 fingers of mine.
Ya'know, they look like lil' cute dead volcanos pop out so tu-ran-jian-ly on your beautiful skin wtf. They've been around for quite some time and the number is increasing! slowly.
So there you go, I went to the clinic FINALLY.

and here comes the most horrible moment of my 'simple-life'...
(ParisHilton's is much better, got cows weh~ moo!)

- the doc. tengok-tengok, raba-raba my right fingers.
- *cut the nonsense*
- he paralyzed the 3 fingers. AND OMFG I TELL YOU ! the injections cucuk-ed your fingers were like... WTF! can die weh! *sobs*
- then he started with some tool that looked like a pen, but when i see it properly....
FFUUUCCCKKKK!!! the front part of that thing was glowing in red!!!
- the burning process was "smooth" with my sexy moans and groans wtf wtf.

the dead bubbles were burnt as how you nicely slice the turkey for Christmas.

T____________________________T

PLUS! i had the worst hair cut few days ago. The barber? = The Gardener
My hair worths billions, and it's not grass ok!!!


-End of Bitching-
*plays Looney Tunes ending theme song*

I still have some volcanos on the fingers, 'cuz I dare not to continue the slavery anymore.
The wounds are STILL letting out the dead fluid. It's been the whole day!!!
sigh, i'll be having them for the rest of my life then.
And now my fingers look like the moon...knocked by comets and meteors.

lubang sini lubang sana. *ahem*


Stop imagine those!

... yea, it's really ~ GROSS !


T____________________T *emo*emo*


2 Comments:

Blogger VHanded Cheepeng said...

Walao, that must be hurt!!

I have experience these pains, because I started to brace my teeth, and just extracted 2 teeth! The process not pain la, just when you saw your tooth, which is actually part of your body, feel like crying~~

Yea, I hate barber! I wonder they have any experience in cutting hair... Maybe I can be a barber too. Wasted so many of my time to regrow!

Saturday, September 22, 2007 10:34:00 AM  
Blogger kyzn.kaze said...

braces! oh lovely! i had those...only fr a year. miss them much~ <3

hahha, well, just thought of it's kinda different when i had braces. so ber-colour on my teeth.

:P

Sunday, October 14, 2007 3:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home