Flaunting my undiEs.

yee yee yaay yaay...bullshit!

Monday, November 03, 2008

First Tag



Tagged by my "comfy pillows", Cassie Lee. :P Remove one question from below and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.


1. What’s your ambition?
Whatever that makes me feel fabulous one day. lol wtf. i'm a loser with no targets. :P

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
If my love is gonna be my best friend too...so both are important. NEVE
R CHOOSE ONE! 'cuz i believe the friends and the future one to be understanding and trustful enough towards me.

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Quite often, yet not. it just hit when random crazy thoughts go on in the head.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Not when something's totally fresh/new to me, be it human or not. :P

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
TIPU! i can create my own! hmph!

6. What is your goal for next year?
(refer to no.1) sigh~

7. Do you believe in eternity love?
Naively, yes.

8. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to you? (List 10)
Just don't be ridiculous, and have good sense.

9. What's a worst girlfriend/boyfriend like to you?
Keep thoughts in the head (it's so like me :P), runs away in awkward/embarrassing situations, a binder.

10.What feeling do you love most?
The appreciation when food's in my mouth, when the person who wants you the most is just around/near/next to you, whatever kinds of gesture.....and erm, party? beach? music 24/7?

11. What is your bad habit?
Hypocrisy. Contradictions. Randomness. Bitchiness. Emotional/Mood swings. Gossips. Judgmental. expects people to know whatever i know. :P all these, bad. yet i still love them.

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hates you?
Come to me, lets talk over a drink. ;) - LOL, i'm not a saint, i just love to listen and opine.

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?

i hope everyone knows that i do, and i apologize for any negativities i've created with my bare hands.

14. What does flying means to you?
Worries-free~ Holiday~ Not being a human as of today.

15. What do you currently crave for the most?
body contacts, sex, great kiss..wtf wtf...yea, i'm pathetic and desperate. actually, i crave for those 24/7. wtf LOL :P


16. Define sexy?
I'll tell you when i think someone is, and i'll explain. Sexiness occurs differently in each individual.

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
A quite bubbly girl i've not seen for some time, has my great passion of hugging her. :P owh well~ it's just too comforting. like hanging out together, and have fun. :D

18.What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
1. shuns myself from everyone, just be silent and MIA for awhile.

2. Music heals. So do romance or comedy flicks/series.
3. cracks my head and open talk it out to a friend.
4. EAT. SLEEP. DANCE.
5. thinking/reading on others' unfortunate events. :( because i'm in a much better situation/environment than they are at now, and I feel helpless.

19. What will you become in another 10 years?
( i really dislike answering unrealistic questions. NONSENSE! )

20. (OPEN QUESTION. i'll reply you in the comments. :D )



...malas la wanna notify, i'll just wait for your time to look onto this blog. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rileen Aya said...

my 20th question. do you love me as much as you love yourself?

XDXDXD

Wednesday, November 26, 2008 12:10:00 AM  
Blogger kyzn.kaze said...

i love myself lesser than anyone else, especially you babeh! MWAH!

Sunday, November 30, 2008 7:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home