Flaunting my undiEs.

yee yee yaay yaay...bullshit!

Monday, June 04, 2007

Reincarnation, my ass.

I need money, again.

Wtf.


Met Shinya and Eddy last Friday night. We went to Sri Hartamas for drinks and… shisha. I finally tried it! Hohohoho. Well, I didn’t feel anything different but to think it’s like another kind of strawberry beverage. :P nice whattt.

Hartamas mana? I forgot la, should have jot down the name in the reminder wtf. The place’s something like AsiaCafe ss15, but could see the differences between the people there and here in Subang. Lazy to explain here. If you knew what I meant … you just know la. -__-

Since it was the first time meeting each other, I didn’t talk much besides listening and answering their questions. macam police dengan penjenayah wtf. And I do have the looks ( -__- ) of getting bored huh? because they were like worried all night . =D

As what you might see always in the movies, two guys knowing each other since schooling days and still remain as brothers until the day they die wtf.
S & E have been buddies for 5 years. ( it was a BINGO! when they asked me to guess how long they have known each other. :P )

The next night after watching Shrek3 at 1Utama, we were at Nouvo. Free entrance! because of the forwarded message. :P
Hell ! They could really shake mannn! I was like... a robot wtf. T__T

*I missed Shrek and Pirates' 1 & 2 , and I watched both's 3rd series wtf. LOL. good movies !

yea, I admire them and how I wish I have a friend like that. Not that I do not have one or something, but it’s more like an only special friend to share almost everything!
And soon as the time passes, both understand each other damn very well.

You know that more-than-friends and less-than-lovers kind of relationship? Wtf, it's so nice yet can be complicated sometimes. Lol.


(p/s: dear people-I-first-meet, I don’t really talk much and will NEVER feel bored. I’ll become an annoying monkey after you ask me something or bring up topics I have many thoughts about them wtf. :P hehe)


The horror came by when I was driving home at 3am++. I was followed by a motorcyclist!
I started to speed up after I saw the bike I cut was getting closer and closer. ' fuck! '

It was about 20minutes chase. Imagine a bike chasing your car ( with the headlights off), and you were like speeding all the time so that he won't cut you . And the car ( like Atos 1.1cc T__T ) hits the bumps and brakes suddenly. kesian betul.

He stopped chasing after I made a U-turn nearby a police station.

" go fuck yourself la, kid! ", i said that.

SCARRY weh!!!

What if he got to cut me and stopped right in front of my car, then rob me or something !!!?
You know, so many cases you could see in the newspaper everyday especially the recent ones. Like how an old lady was being followed by some perverts wtf , robbed, raped and killed her. yea you can think of something worst, can't you?
damn cibai la!


what are these criminals thinking mann!? get a proper job pls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home